To compete in today’s changing business environment, a company’s IT infrastructure must be
agile enough to adapt to changing demands placed on it by both the business and its employees.
Many businesses turn to the cloud to provide flexibility, since cloud computing enables businesses to scale up or down as needed, deliver services more quickly, and requires less resources to manage. In many cases, businesses are using more than one cloud service provider to enable these benefits.
In fact, Gartner predicts that by 2021, more than half of global enterprises already using cloud today will adopt an all-in cloud strategy (Gartner, January 2017).
BMC Multi-Cloud Management solutions enable IT to optimize use of the cloud in the most cost-effective way; ensure the performance of cloud-based applications; deliver accurate asset and dependency information to assist in decision making; remediate multi-cloud security issues based on service impact and business exposure; automate workloads across diverse cloud and on-premises environments; and analyze and assist in smooth migrations to the cloud.
Ensure smooth migrations to the cloud with guidance on how to assess what to migrate, what it will cost, and how to keep it secure.
- Create and execute a trouble-free cloud migration plan
- Simulate migrations and forecast annual costs
- Establish governance to ensure ongoing security and compliance
IT and business owners are often surprised and unprepared for the large monthly or annual expenses from cloud providers. With buyers of public cloud services throughout the organization, it is challenging for IT to keep costs under control.
- Forecast cloud costs
- Automate cost reporting
- Right-size cloud expenses
Multi-Cloud Service Management
Every business is under competitive pressure to provide services across multi-cloud, multi-device, and multi-channel environments with the highest accuracy and speed, and at the lowest cost. BMC makes it easy to streamline service delivery and meet user demands across the range of on-premises, cloud, and hybrid IT services.
- Deliver predictive service management through cognitive automation
- Broker incidents, changes, and releases across cloud providers
- Integrate incident and change management with leading agile development solutions
Without comprehensive visibility into multi-cloud environments, IT cannot consolidate and prioritize fixes, perform audits, or know what assets support which parts of the business.
- Comprehensively map of hybrid assets
- Automate dependency mapping
- Ensure seamless inventory, security, migration, and change management
IT operations teams need to ensure the speed and performance of applications delivered to end users from complex multi-cloud environments. The scale at which IT needs to monitor data and identify problems cannot be effectively managed by humans alone. They must leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to get the job done.
- Monitor performance across hybrid environments
- Manage performance of business critical applications
- Ensure optimal end-user experiences
- Perform rapid root cause analysis
Application development organizations in a multi-cloud environment can be slowed by manual workflow processes. Automating orchestration of data, applications, and infrastructure across different cloud environments speeds innovation and time to market.
- Coordinate disparate workloads
- Manage complex hybrid workflows
- Integrate DevOps processes
With the dynamic nature of multi-cloud applications, it’s critical to align the activities of security, operations, and development teams to maintain security and compliance.
- Reduce business risk
- Prioritize and automate remediation
- Ensure up-to-date compliance