CyberMAK is looking for Senior Technical consultant who has in depth expertise in TrueSight Automation for Servers (Bladelogic Server Automation) and TrueSight Vulnerability Management who will be responsible for:
• Assisting pre-sales team with technical demos
• Serving as a technical team lead for TrueSight Server Automation implementations
• Providing in-depth technical support for existing customers
• Assisting pre-sales in responding to RFP
• Working with the solution architect team in designing server automation architectures
• Conducting in-depth technical presentations
• Profile may include additional activities with respect to TrueSight Server Automation
• Min 6 years of experience
• Bachelors in computer science and/or a minimum of five years of prior consulting/professional services experience
• Experience in using TrueSight Server Automation for Patching Windows servers, RHEL Servers.
• Experience in utilizing TrueSight Server Automation from a Compliance and remediation perspective, especially PCI compliance.
• Effectively articulate and design architecture of Server Automation from High Availability and Disaster Recovery perspectives.
• Experience in handling TrueSight Smart Reporting.
• Act as consultative lead in process and requirements analysis and application configuration
• BMC Certified Professional
• Self-motivated to deliver services on schedule.
• Incorporate and drive best practices into the product and methodology.
• Knowledge and familiarity of server virtualization, network architecture, and cloud technologies.